Bus Washer / Detailer Sun Diego Charter - El Cajon
The bus washer /detailer performs various cleaning tasks relating to the transportation of motor buses.You are responsible for interior and/or exterior of a Motorcoach.Our clients expect our buses to be clean and functional.The mindset of a washer/detailer should always be focused on SAFETY.We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
This position is from Midnight to 8:30amMonday thru Friday.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English sufficiently to communicate in a professional and
courteous manner with staff and others in a clear and concise manner
- Advise supervisor if bus is damage and/or needs repairs.
- Responsible for ensuring inside and outside of vehicle are properly clean
- Sweep and mop floors, clean between seats and side panel, clean over racks, clean windows and drivers compartments, remove tape from front window(s),
- Clean hand rails, arm rest, under seats (pedestals), dump vehicle restrooms, toilet seat, check for toilet paper, mirrors, add chemical to toilet, dust video monitors.
- Prepare all cleaning supplies, spray coach (water), prepare coach for scrubbing, brush or spray bus with soap, wash all sides of the bus using the brush, clean wheels, scrub and use armor all, squeegee all windows, check fuel and log fueling and miles of coaches
- Must be available to work on weekends, holidays and evenings
- Also may be required to perform other related duties as requested.